- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5211 Bishop St, Detroit, MI 482244 beds, 2 baths, 2,184 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $15,000
- Price/sqft: $7
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 600 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,184 sqft
- Lot depth: 123
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 21073759
- Zillow Home ID: 88147478
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5211 Bishop Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Morningside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 148.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.7% higher than in Detroit, and 686.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Morningside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Morningside home values.
- 1 beds, 1.5 baths
1,714 sqft, 5,662 sqft lot, built in 1929
- 1 beds, 1.5 baths
- 5203 Bishop St Detroit, MI$31K31.51,538
- 5229 Bishop St Detroit, MI$44K31.51,448
- 5237 Bishop St Detroit, MI$60K311,201
- 5115 Bishop St Detroit, MI$54K3--1,233
- 5210 Yorkshire Rd Detroit, MI$48K--11,500
- 5200 Bishop St Detroit, MI$53K31.51,637
- 5220 Yorkshire Rd Detroit, MI$26K311,655
- 5243 Bishop St Detroit, MI$63K--1.51,174
- 5210 Bishop St Detroit, MI$73K321,751
- 5220 Bishop St Detroit, MI$62K--1.51,185
- 5109 Bishop St Detroit, MI$50K--1.51,481
- 5202 Yorkshire Rd Detroit, MI$68K--22,204
- 5116 Yorkshire Rd Detroit, MI$32K311,800
- 5234 Bishop St Detroit, MI$48K--1.51,454
- 5236 Yorkshire Rd Detroit, MI$83K--1.51,678
- 5253 Bishop St Detroit, MI$62K--22,040
- 5226 Bishop St Detroit, MI$35K311,591
- 5240 Bishop St Detroit, MI$45K--1793
- 5101 Bishop St Detroit, MI$40K--21,491
- 5108 Yorkshire Rd Detroit, MI$45K--1.51,389
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!