- Lot: 9,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- 4 days on Zillow
- Views: 24,885 all time views
- 26 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2000 for $2,800,000
- Price/sqft: $1,429
- MLS #: 150021290
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- Features \ Ocean, Features \ Golf, Features \ Stucco, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Aquatic Activities, Features \ Boating, Features \ Outdoor Activities, Features \ 11-20 Years Old, Features \ Hot Tub, Features \ Library, Features \ Security System, Features \ Ocean \ Beach, Features \ Central A\C, Features \ Jogging \ Biking Path, Features \ Ocean Front, Features \ Media Room \ Home Theater, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Range \ Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Washer, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Under 1\2 Acre, Features \ Exercise Area, Features \ SIR Waterfront, Features \ Deck, Features \ Walk-in Closet, Features \ Area Fishing, Features \ Gourmet Kitchen, Features \ Vacation \ Second Home, Features \ Gas, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Level, Features \ Fireplace, Features \ Biking, Features \ Garage Door, Features \ Area Tennis, Features \ Central, Features \ Luxury Properties, Features \ Sand Beach, Features \ Outdoor Rooms, Features \ Beach Front, Features \ Two-story Family Room, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential, Features \ QC Approved Listing
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 9,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4152140200
- Zillow Home ID: 16908103
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $5.21-8.5M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts La Jolla home values will decrease 0.5% next year, compared to a 3.5% increase for San Diego as a whole. Among La Jolla homes, this home is 824.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 119.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In La Jolla, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 157.4% higher than in San Diego, and 15.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent La Jolla home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or La Jolla home values.
|5204 Chelsea St La Jolla, CA||$7.99M||4||6||6,733|
|5220 Chelsea St La Jolla, CA||--||Studio||--||2,424|
|5219 Chelsea St La Jolla, CA||$1.75M||3||3||1,469|
|5211 Chelsea St La Jolla, CA||$2.52M||4||3||2,435|
|5192 Chelsea St La Jolla, CA||$6.36M||4||6||6,834|
|5192 Chelsea St La Jolla, CA||$8.39M||5||6||6,834|
|5227 Chelsea St La Jolla, CA||$3.43M||5||4||3,827|
|5228 Chelsea St La Jolla, CA||$2.45M||3||1.5||1,359|
|5191 Chelsea St La Jolla, CA||$2.31M||3||2||2,000|
|5233 Chelsea St La Jolla, CA||$2.32M||3||3||2,509|
|5183 Crystal Dr La Jolla, CA||$1.57M||3||2||1,222|
|5184 Chelsea St La Jolla, CA||$8.03M||4||5.5||5,714|
|5238 La Jolla Blvd La Jolla, CA||$1.7M||3||2||2,000|
|5232 La Jolla Blvd La Jolla, CA||$1.5M||2||2||1,601|
|5236 Chelsea St La Jolla, CA||$5.01M||4||3.5||2,497|
|5244 La Jolla Blvd La Jolla, CA||$1.47M||3||2||1,475|
|5183 Chelsea St La Jolla, CA||$1.88M||3||2||1,857|
|5241 Chelsea St La Jolla, CA||$2.91M||3||4||2,733|
|5250 La Jolla Blvd La Jolla, CA||$2.57M||3||1||2,848|
|5226 La Jolla Blvd La Jolla, CA||$2.02M||4||3||1,743|
Nearby Schools in San Diego
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.