- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5212 King William Rd, Richmond, VA 232253 beds, 2 baths, 1,879 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1932
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 1992 for $135,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 320 sqft
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,879 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: S0060189024
- Zillow Home ID: 12540829
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5212 King William Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Westover Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% lower than in Richmond, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Westover Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Westover Hills home values.
- 5208 King William Rd Richmond, VA$202K311,090
- 5214 King William Rd Richmond, VA$305K322,100
- 5206 King William Rd Richmond, VA$227K31.51,412
- 5211 Sylvan Rd Richmond, VA$280K421,712
- 5209 Sylvan Rd Richmond, VA$254K332,074
- 5213 Sylvan Rd Richmond, VA$253K32.51,992
- 5216 King William Rd Richmond, VA$307K32.52,000
- 5213 King William Rd Richmond, VA$218K222,200
- 5215 King William Rd Richmond, VA$254K31.51,815
- 5207 Sylvan Rd Richmond, VA$216K21.51,094
- 5215 Sylvan Rd Richmond, VA$295K31.51,750
- 5211 King William Rd Richmond, VA$298K321,493
- 5204 King William Rd Richmond, VA$282K42.52,180
- 5217 King William Rd Richmond, VA$229K321,760
- 5205 Sylvan Rd Richmond, VA$270K321,850
- 5217 Sylvan Rd Richmond, VA$248K321,200
- 5219 King William Rd Richmond, VA$387K32.51,578
- 5209 King William Rd Richmond, VA$327K331,649
- 5202 King William Rd Richmond, VA$222K21.51,241
- 5203 Sylvan Rd Richmond, VA$215K21.51,054
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.