5213 Church Rd, Philadelphia, PA 191313 beds, 3 baths, 1,520 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 1929
- 9 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $79
- MLS #: 6445708
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Granite countertop, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,520 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 77
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 521213300
- Pets: No
- Zillow Home ID: 10486332
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5213 Church Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wynnefield market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 43.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.1% higher than in Philadelphia, and 25.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Wynnefield home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wynnefield home values.
- 5215 Church Rd Philadelphia, PA$158K311,360
- 5211 Church Rd Philadelphia, PA$159K411,520
- 5217 Church Rd Philadelphia, PA$187K311,520
- 5209 Church Rd Philadelphia, PA$157K411,520
- 5219 Church Rd Philadelphia, PA$151K311,280
- 5207 Church Rd Philadelphia, PA$156K411,520
- 5221 Church Rd Philadelphia, PA$184K311,280
- 5205 Church Rd Philadelphia, PA$159K411,520
- 5223 Church Rd Philadelphia, PA$180K411,520
- 5203 Church Rd Philadelphia, PA$158K411,520
- 5214 Church Rd Philadelphia, PA$150K411,520
- 5216 Church Rd Philadelphia, PA$165K31.51,500
- 5212 Church Rd Philadelphia, PA$151K411,520
- 5218 Church Rd Philadelphia, PA$152K411,651
- 5210 Church Rd Philadelphia, PA$164K411,520
- 5220 Church Rd Philadelphia, PA$184K311,500
- 5208 Church Rd Philadelphia, PA$186K411,520
- 5222 Church Rd Philadelphia, PA$187K411,520
- 5201 Church Rd Philadelphia, PA$184K411,928
- 5206 Church Rd Philadelphia, PA$187K411,520
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.