5213 Kingsley Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462202 beds, 1 bath, 2,016 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 54 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012
- MLS #: 21312045
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 231 sqft
- Security System
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,016 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 147
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 490707109095000801
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 1260169
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5213 Kingsley Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.7% less than in Indianapolis Metro, and 43% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46220 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 5217 Kingsley Dr Indianapolis, IN$138K311,900
- 1742 E 52nd St Indianapolis, IN$101K22867
- 5205 Kingsley Dr Indianapolis, IN$125K211,895
- 5223 Kingsley Dr Indianapolis, IN$107K21960
- 1746 E 52nd St Indianapolis, IN$91K2--812
- 5227 Kingsley Dr Indianapolis, IN$101K2--845
- 1752 E 52nd St Indianapolis, IN$97K2--845
- 5214 Norwaldo Ave Indianapolis, IN$112K3--1,043
- 5218 Norwaldo Ave Indianapolis, IN$105K2--926
- 5222 Norwaldo Ave Indianapolis, IN$117K311,085
- 5233 Kingsley Dr Indianapolis, IN$102K2--867
- 5204 Kingsley Dr Indianapolis, IN$109K311,125
- 5228 Norwaldo Ave Indianapolis, IN$136K311,954
- 5204 Norwaldo Ave Indianapolis, IN$177K31.52,312
- 5214 Kingsley Dr Indianapolis, IN$97K2--845
- 5234 Norwaldo Ave Indianapolis, IN$108K2--1,043
- 5218 Kingsley Dr Indianapolis, IN$103K2--926
- 5224 Kingsley Dr Indianapolis, IN$124K221,762
- 5237 Kingsley Dr Indianapolis, IN$171K322,324
- 1733 E 52nd St Indianapolis, IN$88K31910
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.