5213 Poe Way, Pittsburgh, PA 152013 beds, 2 baths, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 144 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $20,000
- Price/sqft: $14
- MLS #: 1007708
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Parcel #: 0080H00208000A00
- Zillow Home ID: 11612899
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5213 Poe Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Upper Lawrenceville, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 146.5% higher than in Pittsburgh, and 88.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Upper Lawrenceville home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper Lawrenceville home values.
- 5215 Poe Way Pittsburgh, PA$55K211,088
- 5208 Duncan St Pittsburgh, PA$41K11736
- 5217 Poe Way Pittsburgh, PA$45K21780
- 5206 Duncan St Pittsburgh, PA$63K211,637
- 5212 Duncan St Pittsburgh, PA$46K311,122
- 5219 Poe Way Pittsburgh, PA$46K31994
- 5218 Duncan St Pittsburgh, PA$61K311,451
- 5204 Duncan St Pittsburgh, PA$85K522,021
- 711 52nd St Pittsburgh, PA$101K311,472
- 5221 Poe Way Pittsburgh, PA$45K21952
- 5212 Poe Way Pittsburgh, PA$74K211,104
- 709 52nd St Pittsburgh, PA$39K21.5640
- 5222 Duncan St Pittsburgh, PA$58K311,460
- 5223 Poe Way Pittsburgh, PA$42K11946
- 5202 Duncan St Pittsburgh, PA$67K311,763
- 5210 Poe Way Pittsburgh, PA$69K311,344
- 5208 Poe Way Pittsburgh, PA$72K211,116
- 5207 Wickliff St Pittsburgh, PA$62K31.51,080
- 5221 Wickliff St Pittsburgh, PA$72K311,640
- 5224 Duncan St Pittsburgh, PA$46K22952
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.