5214 Wyndholme Cir, Baltimore, MD 21229
Sold on 2/17/11: $234,065
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow1023
- Parcel #8139F023
- Zillow Home ID111025187
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$167,829||$126K – $227K||-$12,939||--||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,284/mo||$989 – $1.9K/mo||+$11||--||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Beechfield home values will fall 9% next year, compared to a 5% decrease for Baltimore as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Beechfield market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold climbed 5.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.1% less than in Baltimore, and 32.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Beechfield home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beechfield home values.
Neighborhood for 5214 Wyndholme Cir
- # 15$238K----2,031
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- North Bend Elementary/Middle (assigned) PK-8 0.3 mi
- Edmondson-Westside High (assigned) 9-12 1.2 mi
- Frederick Douglass High (assigned) 9-12 3.8 mi
- Green Street Academy 6-8 0.3 mi
- KASA Middle/High 6-11 0.4 mi
- Beechfield Elementary/Middle PK-8 0.6 mi
- Western School of Technology and Enviro... 9-12 0.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005