- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5215 Cypress Rd, Fayetteville, NC 283043 beds, 2 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $105,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 0416081161
- Zillow Home ID: 53638211
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5215 Cypress Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28304 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 51.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.7% greater than in Fayetteville, and 128.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28304 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28304 home values.
- 5213 Cypress Rd Fayetteville, NC$60K211,100
- 5217 Cypress Rd Fayetteville, NC$53K311,240
- 5212 Walnut Dr Fayetteville, NC$61K21884
- 5210 Walnut Dr Fayetteville, NC$57K311,148
- 5211 Cypress Rd Fayetteville, NC$59K311,084
- 5212 Cypress Rd Fayetteville, NC$92K321,250
- 5208 Walnut Dr Fayetteville, NC$62K31926
- 5214 Walnut Dr Fayetteville, NC$59K311,110
- 5214 Cypress Rd Fayetteville, NC$80K311,592
- Spruce Dr Fayetteville, NC$55K311,149
- 5210 Cypress Rd Fayetteville, NC$58K311,180
- 5209 Cypress Rd Fayetteville, NC$60K311,124
- 5206 Walnut Dr Fayetteville, NC$62K31976
- 5208 Cypress Rd Fayetteville, NC$55K311,120
- 5301 Cypress Rd Fayetteville, NC$53K31832
- 5211 Walnut Dr Fayetteville, NC$61K21944
- 5215 Spruce Dr Fayetteville, NC$70K311,268
- 5207 Cypress Rd Fayetteville, NC$71K311,296
- 5213 Spruce Dr Fayetteville, NC$69K311,160
- 5213 Walnut Dr Fayetteville, NC$52K311,084
Nearby Schools in Fayetteville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!