5215 Redwood Dr, Fayetteville, NC 283043 beds, 1 bath, 1,101 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $34,900
- Price/sqft: $32
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,101 sqft
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 0416040509
- Zillow Home ID: 53640765
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5215 Redwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28304, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.7% higher than in Fayetteville, and 17.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28304 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28304 home values.
- 5213 Redwood Dr Fayetteville, NC$64K311,101
- 5219 Redwood Dr Fayetteville, NC$67K311,133
- 5222 N Sumac Cir Fayetteville, NC$82K321,438
- 5226 N Sumac Cir Fayetteville, NC$65K311,183
- 5218 N Sumac Cir Fayetteville, NC$53K311,207
- 5209 Redwood Dr Fayetteville, NC$65K311,161
- 5221 Redwood Dr Fayetteville, NC$65K311,134
- 5216 Redwood Dr Fayetteville, NC$83K321,354
- 5230 N Sumac Cir Fayetteville, NC$62K311,125
- 5214 Redwood Dr Fayetteville, NC$105K311,395
- 5214 N Sumac Cir Fayetteville, NC$74K421,488
- 5210 Redwood Dr Fayetteville, NC$78K311,189
- 5331 Bayleaf Dr Fayetteville, NC$64K311,176
- 5207 Redwood Dr Fayetteville, NC$67K311,176
- 5206 Redwood Dr Fayetteville, NC$69K311,161
- 5210 N Sumac Cir Fayetteville, NC$64K311,101
- 5329 Bayleaf Dr Fayetteville, NC$71K211,317
- 5221 N Sumac Cir Fayetteville, NC$60K311,192
- 5203 Redwood Dr Fayetteville, NC$89K321,529
- 5225 N Sumac Cir Fayetteville, NC$69K311,239
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.