5215 SW 199th Ct, Dunnellon, FL 344313 beds, 2 baths, 1,375 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.95 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 315 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $143,484
- Price/sqft: $104
- MLS #: 401145
- Parking: 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Air Conditioning, Garage, Newer Property, Smoking Allowed, Outside Smoking Allowed
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,375 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Lot depth: 415
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 1751-004-006
- Zillow Home ID: 80265121
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5215 Sw 199th Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34431, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 85.3% greater than in Dunnellon, and 126.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34431 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dunnellon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34431 home values.
- 5181 SW 199th Ct Dunnellon, FL$138K321,811
- 5285 SW 199th Ct Dunnellon, FL--Studio----
- 5180 SW 197th Ter Dunnellon, FL$74K11960
- 5200 SW 199th Ct Dunnellon, FL$71K221,092
- 5280 SW 199th Ct Dunnellon, FL$153K321,775
- 5188 SW 199th Ct Dunnellon, FL$63K22936
- 5290 SW 197th Ter Dunnellon, FL$95K321,312
- 5118 SW 197th Ter Dunnellon, FL$76K221,185
- 5260 SW 199th Ct Dunnellon, FL$100K321,480
- 5150 SW 199th Ct Dunnellon, FL$59K211,207
- 5280 SW 199th Ct Dunnellon, FL$98K321,375
- 5120 SW 199th Ct Dunnellon, FL$86K221,337
- 5601 SW 197th Ter Dunnellon, FL$198K322,903
- 5601 SW 197th Ter Dunnellon, FL$89K------
- 5601 SW 197th Ter Dunnellon, FL$160K322,331
- 5330 SW 199th Ct Dunnellon, FL$354K54.53,911
- 19923 SW 50th Pl Dunnellon, FL$56K21864
- 19965 SW 54th St Dunnellon, FL--321,906
- 19900 SW 54th St Dunnellon, FL$87K321,660
- 19969 SW 50th Pl Dunnellon, FL$147K422,088
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.