5216 Devonshire Rd, Richmond, VA 232254 beds, 3 baths, 2,060 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- 182 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $285,000
- Price/sqft: $165
- MLS #: 1416219
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,060 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: S0060239004
- Zillow Home ID: 12541016
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5216 Devonshire Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Westover Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% lower than in Richmond, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Westover Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Westover Hills home values.
- 5214 Devonshire Rd Richmond, VA$303K42.52,096
- 5218 Devonshire Rd Richmond, VA$246K31.51,390
- 5212 Devonshire Rd Richmond, VA$330K32.52,047
- 5220 Devonshire Rd Richmond, VA$271K322,174
- 5217 Forest Hill Ave Richmond, VA$187K421,447
- 5219 Forest Hill Ave Richmond, VA$164K421,347
- 5215 Forest Hill Ave Richmond, VA$149K211,356
- 5210 Devonshire Rd Richmond, VA--------
- 5217 Devonshire Rd Richmond, VA$372K322,300
- 5222 Devonshire Rd Richmond, VA$261K321,547
- 5219 Devonshire Rd Richmond, VA$245K32.51,459
- 5215 Devonshire Rd Richmond, VA$308K42.51,677
- 5221 Forest Hill Ave Richmond, VA$159K421,303
- 5213 Forest Hill Ave Richmond, VA$159K421,490
- 5221 Devonshire Rd Richmond, VA$283K322,036
- 5223 Devonshire Rd Richmond, VA$347K322,650
- 5208 Devonshire Rd Richmond, VA$338K321,830
- 5211 Forest Hill Ave Richmond, VA$183K421,522
- 5223 Forest Hill Ave Richmond, VA$152K411,363
- 5211 Devonshire Rd Richmond, VA$477K42.52,136
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.