- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5217 Abbey Park Ave, Tampa, FL 336473 beds, 4 baths, 2,059 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,316 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $186,500
- Price/sqft: $91
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 120 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,059 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 137
- Lot width: 53
- Parcel #: 0339640780
- Zillow Home ID: 54781052
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5217 Abbey Park Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tampa Palms market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 61% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.3% less than in Tampa, and 55.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Tampa Palms home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tampa Palms home values.
- 5219 Abbey Park Ave Tampa, FL$239K431,778
- 5215 Abbey Park Ave Tampa, FL$302K322,074
- 5213 Abbey Park Ave Tampa, FL$241K431,880
- Abbey Park Ave Tampa, FL$275K322,074
- 5221 Abbey Park Ave Tampa, FL$266K431,887
- 5211 Abbey Park Ave Tampa, FL$302K432,698
- 16202 Nottingham Park Way Tampa, FL$245K322,034
- 5209 Abbey Park Ave Tampa, FL$240K322,074
- 16204 Nottingham Park Way Tampa, FL$245K431,904
- 5208 Abbey Park Ave Tampa, FL$211K321,778
- 16201 Nottingham Park Way Tampa, FL$272K331,904
- 5207 Abbey Park Ave Tampa, FL$225K331,887
- 16206 Nottingham Park Way Tampa, FL$333K43.52,930
- 5206 Abbey Park Ave Tampa, FL$275K322,074
- 16203 Nottingham Park Way Tampa, FL$249K322,074
- 5205 Abbey Park Ave Tampa, FL$227K321,768
- 16208 Nottingham Park Way Tampa, FL$233K331,904
- 5204 Abbey Park Ave Tampa, FL$239K431,887
- 16205 Nottingham Park Way Tampa, FL$300K43.52,930
- 16201 Ashley Park Pl Tampa, FL$251K321,928
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!