5217 Canaan Creek Rd, Edmond, OK 730344 beds, 3 baths, 2,890 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Residence has approximately 3,000 square feet with 11 total rooms including 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. The residence was remodeled in 2012-2013 with a pool and new fence added in 2010. A new Master Spa and Backyard Retreat provide for a high quality lifestyle as well.
The Backyard Retreat is highlighted by a beautifully landscaped saltwater pool (6 ft. depth) with a large beach entrance, stone waterfall and sunning platform. The pool is heated by an economical ?heat pump? heater and all the equipment is hidden within an esthetically pleasing equipment room. There is an upscale commercial kitchen covered by a cedar pergola where a gas grill, ice maker, refrigerator and double stainless sink reside. A roomy sitting custom counter area for 8 is constructed of a beautiful granite counter and stone accents. An oversize 8? X 8? stone fireplace supports a cedar gable roof and all the areas have complete accent lighting for amazing evening viewing. There are three levels within the Backyard Retreat for sitting, dining and sunning for the entire family. This Backyard Retreat is great for entertaining, families or just relaxing. There is a totally fenced ½ acre backyard with 4 gates (which meet the city pool codes) installed in 2010 and encompasses new professional landscaping. There are three storage buildings and a fenced garden area.
The home has 5 remodeled rooms which were completed in 2013. The residence has 2 bedrooms downstairs with 2 full baths and 2 bedrooms upstairs with 1 full bath upstairs. The Master Spa has nearly 400 square feet of cedar lined walls and vaulted ceiling with floor to ceiling windows for viewing the adjacent woods. The Master Spa has a 7? X 4? walk in shower and translucent stand-alone soaker tub, both a man and women?s sinks with a full vanity. A propane stove provides both heat and a great look for this resort type room. There is abundant storage in the Spa as well as the remodeled master closet with lots of build ins. The room has pocket-doors for ease of use and space. Unique situational lighting makes this room relaxing and fun, a place to get away from the world and relax. There is also an ?exercise room? with a vaulted ceiling and floor to ceiling windows, wired for a television and has room for a stacked washer and dryer. This room sits upon a large ?safe room?.
The Kitchen has remodeled cabinets in 2012 with new designer granite, wood floors and new accent lighting. A Farmers sink adds flair to the newly remodeled kitchen as well as the remodeled Mud Room with new cabinets, areas for outside gear and a pass through to the outdoor kitchen. The upstairs banisters are crafted with new custom made iron work with a beautiful upstairs railing connecting the two bedrooms with extra large walk-in closets. A separate dining area resides just off the kitchen and residence entry for ease of use.
The residence has wiring in the Master Spa, Living and Outdoor areas for Television and speakers for use with stereo sound. There are two separate propane tanks supplying two separate HVAC zoned systems along with two tankless hot water systems and two water conditioner systems. A security system was installed in 2012 and has both motion detectors and cameras. The residence has a full sprinkler system also. The residence uses well water, a septic system, city electricity and refuge as well as satellite TV and Internet Service.
- Lot: 2.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- HOA Fee: $60
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $477,500
- Price/sqft: $165
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 520 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,890 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 122161030
- Zillow Home ID: 21921432
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5217 Canaan Creek Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73034, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.8% less than in Edmond, and 58.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73034 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73034 home values.
- 5216 Canaan Creek Rd Edmond, OK$327K32.53,490
- 4700 New Canaan Rd Edmond, OK--------
- 5313 Canaan Creek Rd Edmond, OK$482K43.53,866
- 5201 Canaan Creek Rd Edmond, OK$297K32.52,749
- 4700 New Canaan Rd Edmond, OK$809K54.56,957
- 4617 Canaan Creek Rd Edmond, OK$297K432,477
- 5312 Canaan Creek Rd Edmond, OK$437K43.754,679
- 4512 Canaan Creek Rd Edmond, OK$363K433,319
- 4504 Canaan Creek Rd Edmond, OK$297K42.52,780
- 5030 E Sorghum Mill Rd Edmond, OK$200K752,724
- 4500 Canaan Creek Rd Edmond, OK$407K53.53,363
- 5409 Canaan Creek Rd Edmond, OK$828K43.55,823
- 4909 Wheatley Way Edmond, OK$216K443,974
- 5408 Janson Dr Edmond, OK$258K43.53,656
- 4917 Wheatley Way Edmond, OK$560K53.54,218
- 5416 Janson Dr Edmond, OK$222K43.5--
- 5409 Janson Dr Edmond, OK$483K42.753,358
- 4916 Wheatley Way Edmond, OK$592K343,946
- 4412 Canaan Creek Rd Edmond, OK$596K54.255,314
- 5001 Wheatley Way Edmond, OK$251K43.53,425
Nearby Schools in Edmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292