5217 N 24th StAPT 204, Phoenix, AZ 85016
Sold on 7/11/13: $125,000
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Apartment:870 sq ft
- Lot:862 sqft
- Year Built:1979
- Last Sold:Jul 2013 for $125,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesAdd'l Property Use \ None,Approx SqFt Range \ 000,Approx SqFt Range \ Less Than 1,Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7,Apx Lot Size Range \ 500,Assoc Rules/Info \ Clubhouse/Rec Center,Assoc Rules/Info \ FHA Approved Prjct,Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed,Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks),Association & Fees: HOA 2 Paid (Freq) \ Annually,Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ Y,Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Monthly,Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y,Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N,Association Fee Incl \ Blanket Ins Policy,Association Fee Incl \ Cable or Satellite,Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint,Association Fee Incl \ Exterior Mnt of Unit,Association Fee Incl \ Garbage Collection,Association Fee Incl \ Pest Control,Association Fee Incl \ Roof Repair,Association Fee Incl \ Roof Replacement,Association Fee Incl \ Sewer,Association Fee Incl \ Street Maint,Association Fee Incl \ Water,Basement Description \ None,Building Style \ Clustered,Community Features \ Biking/Walking Path,Community Features \ Clubhouse/Rec Room,Community Features \ Comm Tennis Court(s),Community Features \ Community Pool,Community Features \ Community Pool Htd,Community Features \ Community Spa,Community Features \ Community Spa Htd,Community Features \ Gated Community,Community Features \ Golf Course,Community Features \ Guarded Entry,Community Features \ Near Bus Stop,Community Features \ On-Site Guard,Community Features \ Workout Facility,Const - Finish \ Painted,Const - Finish \ Stucco,Construction \ Frame - Wood,Cooling \ Refrigeration,Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR,Dwelling Type \ Apartment Style/Flat,Elem School Dist # \ 038 - Madison Elementary District,Elementary School \ Madison Elementary,Exterior Features \ Balcony/Deck(s),Exterior Features \ Built-in BBQ,Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings,Features \ No Interior Steps,Fencing \ Block,Fireplace \ No Fireplace,Flooring \ Carpet,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Heating \ Electric Heat,High School \ Camelback High school,High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District,Horses \ N,Jr. High School \ Madison #1,Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher,Kitchen Features \ Disposal,Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec,Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator,Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back,Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front,Landscaping \ Grass Back,Landscaping \ Grass Front,Laundry \ Dryer Included,Laundry \ Inside Laundry,Laundry \ Stacked Washer/Dryer,Laundry \ Washer Included,Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm,Other Rooms \ Great Room,Ownership \ Fee Simple,Parking Features \ Assigned Parking,Parking Features \ Gated Parking,Parking Features \ Permit/Decal Req'd,Pool - Private \ No Pool,Property Type \ A,Roofing \ All Tile,Services \ City Services,Sewer \ Sewer - Public,Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor,Source of SqFt \ County Assessor,Spa \ None,Special Listing Cond \ N/A,Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY,Technology \ Cable TV Avail,Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval,Type \ ER,Unit Style \ All on One Level,Unit Style \ Neighbor Below,Utilities \ SRP,Water \ City Water,
- Construction Quality8.0
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow242
- Elementary SchoolMadison Elementary
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- High SchoolCamelback High school
- Middle SchoolMadison #1
- Parcel #16468140
- Roof TypeTile
- Room Count3
- School DistrictPhoenix Union High School District (210)
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID7809796
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,011/mo||$768 – $1.6K/mo||+$25||$1.16||03/03/2014|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts Camelback East home values will increase 1.5% next year, compared to a 2.3% increase for Phoenix as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Camelback East market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 61.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.1% less than in Phoenix, and 90.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Camelback East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Camelback East home values.
Neighborhood for 5217 N 24th Street APT 204
- Apt 104$149K--1.75870
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005