- Built in 1979
- Views: 451 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $125,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $144
- Add'l Property Use \ None, Approx SqFt Range \ 000, Approx SqFt Range \ Less Than 1, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Assoc Rules/Info \ Clubhouse/Rec Center, Assoc Rules/Info \ FHA Approved Prjct, Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks), Association & Fees: HOA 2 Paid (Freq) \ Annually, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Monthly, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Blanket Ins Policy, Association Fee Incl \ Cable or Satellite, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Exterior Mnt of Unit, Association Fee Incl \ Garbage Collection, Association Fee Incl \ Pest Control, Association Fee Incl \ Roof Repair, Association Fee Incl \ Roof Replacement, Association Fee Incl \ Sewer, Association Fee Incl \ Street Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Water, Basement Description \ None, Building Style \ Clustered, Community Features \ Biking/Walking Path, Community Features \ Clubhouse/Rec Room, Community Features \ Comm Tennis Court(s), Community Features \ Community Pool, Community Features \ Community Pool Htd, Community Features \ Community Spa, Community Features \ Community Spa Htd, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Golf Course, Community Features \ Guarded Entry, Community Features \ Near Bus Stop, Community Features \ On-Site Guard, Community Features \ Workout Facility, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dwelling Type \ Apartment Style/Flat, Elem School Dist # \ 038 - Madison Elementary District, Elementary School \ Madison Elementary, Exterior Features \ Balcony/Deck(s), Exterior Features \ Built-in BBQ, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Features \ No Interior Steps, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Camelback High school, High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Madison #1, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Stacked Washer/Dryer, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Assigned Parking, Parking Features \ Gated Parking, Parking Features \ Permit/Decal Req'd, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ All Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Type \ ER, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Unit Style \ Neighbor Below, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 870 sqft
- Parcel #: 16468140
- Zillow Home ID: 7809796
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $131-400K.
Market guideZillow predicts Camelback East home values will increase 3.4% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Camelback East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.6% lower than in Phoenix, and 97.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Camelback East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Camelback East home values.
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.