- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5217 N 65th St, Milwaukee, WI 532182 beds, 2 baths, 1,142 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,290 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 1991 for $280,400
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,142 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0018901000006
- Zillow Home ID: 40404114
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5217 N 65th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Silver Spring, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.6% higher than in Milwaukee, and 271.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Silver Spring home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milwaukee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Silver Spring home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
981 sqft, 6,969 sqft lot, built in 1955
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, 6,820 sqft lot, built in 1955
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 5225 N 65th St Milwaukee, WI$56K31912
- 6510 W Villard Ave Milwaukee, WI$56K311,001
- 5233 N 65th St Milwaukee, WI$64K41.51,151
- 6500 W Villard Ave Milwaukee, WI$49K31853
- 6516 W Villard Ave Milwaukee, WI$46K21640
- 5241 N 65th St Milwaukee, WI$54K31912
- 6520 W Villard Ave Milwaukee, WI$63K311,098
- 5222 N 66th St Milwaukee, WI$53K21.5832
- 6526-6528 W Villard Ave Milwaukee, WI$92K42.52,348
- 5245 N 65th St Milwaukee, WI$53K31.5912
- 5226 N 66th St Milwaukee, WI$51K31880
- 5228 N 66th St Milwaukee, WI$57K211,079
- W Villard Ave Milwaukee, WI$69K411,369
- 6434 W Villard Ave Milwaukee, WI$61K311,260
- 5253 N 65th St Milwaukee, WI$53K31912
- 5244 N 66th St Milwaukee, WI$56K31912
- 5218 N 65th St Milwaukee, WI$50K21814
- 6532 W Villard Ave Milwaukee, WI$69K411,369
- 5226 N 65th St Milwaukee, WI$50K21814
- 5232 N 65th St Milwaukee, WI$52K31912
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.