- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 17 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,088 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $515,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $206
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Surface Counters, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Island, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, HOA Common Assn \ None, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Location \ In City Limits, Pool \ None, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Floor Covering \ Wood, Utilities \ City Water, Appliances Included \ Washer, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Appliances Included \ Oven, Architectural Style \ Traditional, Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Layout \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Utilities \ BB\HS Internet Avail, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Exterior Construction \ Siding, Appliances Included \ Wine\Bar Refrigerator, Maintenance Includes \ Not Applicable, Fireplace Description \ Family Room, Last Status \ Incomplete, Garage Features \ Side Rear Entry, Garage Features \ Detached, Front Exposure \ South, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Green Landscaping \ Fl. Friendly\Native Landscape, Financing Available \ Flood Insurance Required
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,495 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 53
- Parcel #: 1357090000
- Zillow Home ID: 45069065
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $445-650K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Ballast Point home values will increase 6.1% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Tampa as a whole. Among Ballast Point homes, this home is 145.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 43.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ballast Point, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60% less than in Tampa, and 26.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Ballast Point home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ballast Point home values.
|5217 S Jules Verne Ct # 1/2 Tampa, FL||$559K||3||3||2,632|
|5215 S Jules Verne Ct Tampa, FL||$653K||3||2.5||2,700|
|5218 Bayshore Blvd UNIT 3 Tampa, FL||$397K||3||2.5||2,006|
|5219 S Jules Verne Ct Tampa, FL||$567K||3||3||2,470|
|S Jules Verne Ct Tampa, FL||--||--||--||--|
|5216 Bayshore Blvd Tampa, FL||$386K||3||2.5||1,787|
|5218 Bayshore Blvd UNIT 2 Tampa, FL||$375K||3||2.5||2,006|
|5212 Bayshore Blvd Tampa, FL||$512K||3||2.5||2,510|
|5212 Bayshore Blvd Tampa, FL||$492K||3||2.5||2,561|
|5221 S Jules Verne Ct Tampa, FL||$296K||3||2||1,416|
|5218 Bayshore Blvd UNIT 1 Tampa, FL||$401K||3||3||2,006|
|5216 S Jules Verne Ct Tampa, FL||$743K||4||4||3,741|
|5214 S Jules Verne Ct Tampa, FL||$542K||3||2.5||2,364|
|5218 S Jules Verne Ct Tampa, FL||$649K||4||3||3,100|
|5214 Bayshore Blvd Tampa, FL||$525K||3||2.5||2,565|
|5214 Bayshore Blvd Tampa, FL||$519K||3||2.5||2,565|
|5212 S Jules Verne Ct Tampa, FL||$505K||3||2||2,173|
|5220 S Jules Verne Ct Tampa, FL||$559K||4||2.5||2,380|
|5223 S Jules Verne Ct Tampa, FL||$631K||4||4||2,826|
|5218 Bayshore Blvd UNIT 4 Tampa, FL||$398K||3||2.5||2,006|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!