5218 Race St, Philadelphia, PA 191394 beds, 2 baths, 1,664 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $105,000
- Price/sqft: $63
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,664 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 84
- Lot width: 19
- Parcel #: 441025900
- Zillow Home ID: 10437816
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5218 Race Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Haddington-Carroll Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 84.1% higher than in Philadelphia, and 107.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Haddington-Carroll Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Haddington-Carroll Park home values.
- 5220 Race St Philadelphia, PA$82K----1,500
- 5222 Race St Philadelphia, PA$107K412,310
- 152 N Wilton St Philadelphia, PA$43K311,114
- 5216 Race St Philadelphia, PA------2,489
- N Wilton St Philadelphia, PA$44K311,170
- 150 N Wilton St Philadelphia, PA$42K311,114
- 5224 Race St Philadelphia, PA$84K----1,500
- 5214 Race St Philadelphia, PA$38K411,530
- 148 N Wilton St Philadelphia, PA$42K311,114
- 153 N Wilton St Philadelphia, PA$37K311,114
- 146 N Wilton St Philadelphia, PA$34K311,114
- 151 N Wilton St Philadelphia, PA$49K311,114
- 5226 Race St Philadelphia, PA$107K----1,500
- 149 N Wilton St Philadelphia, PA$54K311,114
- 5212 Race St Philadelphia, PA$46K411,508
- 144 N Wilton St Philadelphia, PA$86K----1,114
- 147 N Wilton St Philadelphia, PA$54K311,114
- 153 N Lindenwood St Philadelphia, PA$34K311,208
- 142 N Wilton St Philadelphia, PA$47K311,114
- 145 N Wilton St Philadelphia, PA$52K311,114
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.