- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5219 Gresham Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631091 bed, 1 bath, 943 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,352 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $95
- Finished basement, 754 sqft
- Parking: 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 943 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1929
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 32
- Parcel #: 46910004000
- Zillow Home ID: 2985793
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5219 Gresham Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Princeton Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 29.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.2% less than in Saint Louis, and 98.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Princeton Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Princeton Heights home values.
- 5213 Gresham Ave Saint Louis, MO$133K21943
- 5223 Gresham Ave Saint Louis, MO$141K21943
- 5227 Gresham Ave Saint Louis, MO$135K--1943
- 5207 Gresham Ave Saint Louis, MO$135K21943
- 5229 Gresham Ave Saint Louis, MO$132K--1943
- 5203 Gresham Ave Saint Louis, MO$173K--11,340
- 5220 Lisette Ave Saint Louis, MO$130K211,200
- 5222 Lisette Ave Saint Louis, MO$132K--1850
- 5218 Lisette Ave Saint Louis, MO$140K--11,083
- 5201 Gresham Ave Saint Louis, MO$149K--11,092
- 5226 Lisette Ave Saint Louis, MO$116K12850
- 5214 Lisette Ave Saint Louis, MO$138K--11,370
- 5218 Gresham Ave Saint Louis, MO$71K--1720
- 5220 Gresham Ave Saint Louis, MO$85K21975
- 5216 Gresham Ave Saint Louis, MO$101K--1926
- 5230 Lisette Ave Saint Louis, MO$108K21787
- 5224 Gresham Ave Saint Louis, MO$119K31.51,242
- 5210 Lisette Ave Saint Louis, MO$145K--11,116
- 5212 Gresham Ave Saint Louis, MO$118K21884
- 5228 Gresham Ave Saint Louis, MO$109K--1850
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!