5219 New Hampshire Ave NW, Washington, DC 200114 beds, 4 baths, 1,497 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,799 sqft
- Built in 1937
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $598,000
- Price/sqft: $399
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,497 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3397 0010
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 489108
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5219 New Hampshire Avenue Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Petworth market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.3% greater than in Washington, and 32.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Petworth home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Petworth home values.
- 5221 New Hampshire Ave NW Washington, DC$501K431,457
- 5217 New Hampshire Ave NW Washington, DC$434K321,457
- 5215 New Hampshire Ave NW Washington, DC$468K331,478
- 5223 New Hampshire Ave NW Washington, DC$397K321,457
- 5213 New Hampshire Ave NW Washington, DC$433K321,457
- 5225 New Hampshire Ave NW Washington, DC$383K321,478
- 5227 New Hampshire Ave NW Washington, DC$628K43.51,457
- 5211 New Hampshire Ave NW Washington, DC$434K321,457
- 5229 New Hampshire Ave NW Washington, DC$579K43.51,460
- 5209 New Hampshire Ave NW Washington, DC$433K32.51,457
- 55 Hamilton St NW Washington, DC$426K321,368
- 53 Hamilton St NW Washington, DC$431K421,368
- 51 Hamilton St NW Washington, DC$423K321,368
- 5231 New Hampshire Ave NW Washington, DC$472K331,800
- 5207 New Hampshire Ave NW Washington, DC$512K321,457
- 49 Hamilton St NW Washington, DC$426K321,368
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.