- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $1,360,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $344
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement, 1700 sqft
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public School, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ Slider, FLOORING \ Marble, FLOORING \ Stone / Slate, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Heat Pump, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Study, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Contemporary, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,955 sqft
- Parcel #: S:82 B:027 L:0017
- Zillow Home ID: 56322711
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.11-2.13M.
Market guideZillow predicts 02459 home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.4% decrease for Newton as a whole. Among 02459 homes, this home is valued 66.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 21.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02459, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.5% less than in Newton, and 87.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02459 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02459 home values.
|525 Dudley Rd Newton, MA||$1.16M||3||2.5||2,224|
|533 Dudley Rd Newton, MA||$2.44M||5||5.5||5,254|
|515 Dudley Rd Newton, MA||$1.19M||4||2.5||2,452|
|514 Dudley Rd Newton, MA||$1.31M||4||3||3,023|
|530 Dudley Rd Newton, MA||$1.15M||3||3||1,872|
|508 Dudley Rd Newton, MA||$1.65M||4||3.5||3,554|
|540 Dudley Rd Newton, MA||$1.21M||3||4.5||2,282|
|500 Dudley Rd Newton, MA||$1.71M||4||3||4,726|
|500 Dudley Rd Newton Center, MA||--||--||--||--|
|547 Dudley Rd Newton, MA||$1.02M||3||2.5||2,220|
|499 Dudley Rd Newton, MA||$1.07M||3||3.5||2,134|
|54 Nickerson Rd Chestnut Hill, MA||$886K||4||1.5||2,838|
|550 Dudley Rd Newton, MA||$1.13M||3||2||2,322|
|491 Dudley Rd Newton, MA||$1.39M||4||2.5||3,264|
|555 Dudley Rd Newton, MA||$1.23M||5||4||2,778|
|490 Dudley Rd Newton, MA||$1.33M||4||2.5||3,094|
|37 Baldpate Hill Rd Newton, MA||$3.26M||5||5||4,762|
|31 Baldpate Hill Rd Newton, MA||$1.59M||6||4.5||3,942|
|48 Nickerson Rd Chestnut Hill, MA||$762K||4||2||1,924|
|32 Baldpate Hill Rd Newton, MA||$2.64M||4||4.5||4,188|
Nearby Schools in Newton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!