522 E 8th StUNIT 1, South Boston, MA 02127
Sold on 10/24/13: $255,000
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:515 sq ft
- Lot:435 sqft
- Year Built:1905
- Last Sold:Oct 2013 for $255,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesBEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,COOLING \ Central Air,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,HEATING \ Forced Air,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions),HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions),PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,STYLE \ 2/3 Family,
- Last Remodel Year1991
- Parcel #W:07 P:01957 S:002
- Room Count3
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count3
- Unit Floor #1
- Zillow Home ID63530194
- Days on Zillow138
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$250,184||$235K – $265K||-$2,086||$485||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,908/mo||$1.6K – $2.5K/mo||-$9||$3.70||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts South Boston home values will rise 4.3% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Boston as a whole. Among South Boston homes, this home is valued 45.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.9% lower than in Boston, and 67.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South Boston home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Boston home values.
Neighborhood for 522 E 8th Street UNIT 1
- Unit 3$297K11.0575
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005