- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
522 Greenwood Ave, Akron, OH 443203 beds, 2 baths, 1,653 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,599 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2008 for $133,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 324 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,653 sqft
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 6839304
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35475356
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 522 Greenwood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Akron, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.6% lower than in Akron, and 94.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help West Akron home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Akron home values.
- 512 Greenwood Ave Akron, OH$85K311,170
- 1383 Delia Ave Akron, OH$75K311,924
- 1391 Delia Ave Akron, OH$89K42.52,026
- 508 Greenwood Ave Akron, OH$105K321,500
- 1395 Delia Ave Akron, OH$96K32.51,430
- 565 Roslyn Ave Akron, OH$106K311,741
- 561 Roslyn Ave Akron, OH$118K41.51,690
- 502 Greenwood Ave Akron, OH$114K311,352
- 555 Roslyn Ave Akron, OH$136K42.52,070
- 533 Greenwood Ave Akron, OH$144K31.51,953
- 549 Roslyn Ave Akron, OH$113K321,602
- 573 Roslyn Ave Akron, OH$96K211,684
- 498 Greenwood Ave Akron, OH$102K321,448
- 521 Greenwood Ave Akron, OH$91K321,290
- 517 Greenwood Ave Akron, OH$104K31.51,248
- 545 Roslyn Ave Akron, OH$94K522,246
- 511 Greenwood Ave Akron, OH$107K32.51,373
- 507 Greenwood Ave Akron, OH$107K321,728
- 1365 Delia Ave Akron, OH$103K41.51,796
- 492 Greenwood Ave Akron, OH$75K311,142
Nearby Schools in Akron
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292