522 NE 66th St, Miami, FL 331384 beds, 2 baths, 1,981 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,150 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 1996 for $42,000
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Off street
- Living room
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,981 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Lot depth: 123
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0132180231100
- Zillow Home ID: 43828907
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 522 Ne 66th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Upper Eastside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.3% greater than in Miami, and 206.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Upper Eastside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper Eastside home values.
- 530 NE 66th St Miami, FL$195K311,447
- 6509 NE 5th Ave # 11 Miami, FL$262K421,872
- 510 NE 66th St Miami, FL$288K432,262
- 538 NE 66th St Miami, FL$259K211,631
- 521 NE 65th St Miami, FL$264K421,403
- 525 NE 65th St APT D Miami, FL$221KStudio12,188
- 525 NE 65th St APT B Miami, FL$208K21.5950
- 511 NE 65th St Miami, FL$201K211,500
- 537 NE 65th St Miami, FL$161K21972
- 548 NE 66th St Miami, FL$227K422,172
- 501 NE 65th St # 3 Miami, FL$268K----2,265
- 521 NE 66th St Miami, FL$244K331,504
- 513 NE 66th St Miami, FL$268K531,808
- 545 NE 65th St Miami, FL$119K211,662
- 6601 NE 5th Ave Miami, FL$366K212,358
- 558 NE 66th St Miami, FL$238K321,670
- 6601 NE 5th Ave Miami, FL$301K622,358
- 545 NE 66th St Miami, FL$233K321,197
- 553 NE 65th St Miami, FL$209K322,140
- 557 NE 66th St Miami, FL$502K211,778
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.