522 Palmer Ln, Menlo Park, CA 94025
By Owner: $3,399,000
Price Cut (Mar 4): -$400,000
Enter this secluded "Mini Estate" through electric gates. Cook delicious meals for your family and entertain guests in a dramatic, custom design, gourmet kitchen with state-of-the-art ?Jenn-Air? stainless steel appliances, wet bar, premium custom cherry cabinets, stunning Quartzsite countertops and a showstopping lead glass pantry door. The kitchen opens to a family room that houses a gas/wood-burning fireplace, with a magnificent view of the courtyard fountains and swimming pool. The formal dining room, with illuminated coffered ceiling, connects to the great room, that contains a gas/wood-burning fireplace, dramatic ceilings and overlooks the courtyard, fountains, spa and pool. The home features two luxurious master suites (perfect for an in-law or au pair suite), with gas and/or wood burning fireplaces, arched doorways, architectural details, large walk-in closets, freestanding tubs and views of the pool and courtyard. The uniquely themed full bathrooms are highlighted with beautiful tile and marble details, and four of the five contain bathtubs.
This exquisite house boasts vaulted ceilings, French doors, arched windows, skylights, masterful architectural details and dramatic lighting at every turn. Other rooms include a striking sunroom with vaulted ceiling, exercise room/pool room (which could also be used as maids quarters), grand laundry room and a secondary mini laundry area off the master suite. The large flat grounds contain a paddle tennis/sports court, and a large lawn area with a Mediterranean style storage building. The landscaping is easily and inexpensively maintained using a private underground well for irrigation and an automatic watering system. The house wraps around a private courtyard, that overlooks the centerpiece, a Mediterranean style lap pool, as well as a spa, glass outdoor fire pit table, vine-covered pergola eating area and beautiful landscape, all which create the feeling you are relaxing in Tuscany. The air is filled with relaxing sounds from the four fountains, birds singing and squirrels playing. This masterpiece home has an attached four-car garage, two stalls with 220V electrical to serve as an electric car charging station.
This unique property is centrally located for easy access to downtown Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Redwood City (bikeable), HWY 101 (1.3 miles), HWY 280 (4.8 miles), Atherton train station (walkable), Atherton dog parks (walkable), Silicon Valley businesses, Facebook (3.1 miles, bikeable), Google (8.3 Miles), some of the best private schools in the peninsula and Menlo Atherton High School (walkable). Possibility of an inter-district transfer to the top rated ?North Star Academy? in the Redwood City Elementary School district.
Sale price, $3,799,000.
Note: owner will work with buyer's agents (3% commission)
For more information please contact:
Cell: (650) 678-3205
To see more photos and information go to:
Sale by owner, please no realtor solicitations.
- Days on Zillow79
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- RV Parking
- Additional FeaturesNo Realtor Solicitations Pease
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Library, Master bath, Mud room, Office, Pantry, Recreation room, Workshop, Solarium / Atrium, Sun room, Walk-in closet
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID2125051037
- Covered Parking Spaces4
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- Last Remodel Year2013
- LaundryIn Unit
- Roof TypeTile
- Room Count15
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,316,013||$2.52M – $4.74M||+$70,786||$783||03/04/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$4,027/mo||$1.2K – $6.9K/mo||-$25||$0.95||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 94025 home values will increase 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.8% rise for Menlo Park as a whole. Among 94025 homes, this home is 123% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 12.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94025 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.8% greater than in Menlo Park, and 86.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94025 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Menlo Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94025 home values.
Neighborhood for 522 Palmer Lane
- 523 Palmer Ln Menlo Park, CA$1.81M43.52,954
- 511 Palmer Ln Menlo Park, CA$1.97M53.03,340
- 522 Palmer Ln Menlo Park, CA$3.16M75.04,230
- 516 Palmer Ln Menlo Park, CA$2.1M42.53,090
- 527-529 Palmer Ln Menlo Park, CA$913K31.01,350
- 424 Palmer Ave Hayward, CA$894K32.01,745
- 526 Palmer Ln Menlo Park, CA$1.63M32.01,950
- 515 Palmer Ln Menlo Park, CA$1.86M55.53,176
- 506 Palmer Ln Menlo Park, CA$1.27M11.0860
- 532 Palmer Ln Menlo Park, CA$2.44M53.53,780
- 515 Palmer Ln Menlo Park, CA$1.63M55.53,176
- 519 Palmer Ln Menlo Park, CA$2.06M43.53,354
- 484 Palmer Ln Menlo Park, CA$1.24M31.01,440
- 531 Palmer Ln Menlo Park, CA$1.74M42.52,690
- 533 Palmer Ln Menlo Park, CA$1.26M32.02,134
- 94 Palmer Ln Atherton, CA$1.91M33.02,360
- 528-530 Palmer Ln Menlo Park, CA$2.01M74.02,717
- 536 Palmer Ln Menlo Park, CA$2.33M44.03,800
- 94 Palmer Ln Atherton, CA$1.29M------
- 535 Palmer Ln Menlo Park, CA$1.25M32.51,630
Nearby Schools in Menlo Park
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.