- Lot: 2,674 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1972
- 158 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,634 all time views
- 22 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $129
- MLS #: 6487131
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: Territorial
- Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ KitBuiltInRa, Appliances \ KitCookTop, Appliances \ KitIsland, Appliances \ Oven-Self Cleaning, Appliances \ Oven-Wall, BasementType \ Partial, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, CookingFuel \ GasCooking, Cooling \ Central A/C, CurrentFinancing \ Conventional, CurrentFinancing \ FHA 203(b), CurrentFinancing \ Seller/Privt, CurrentFinancing \ VA, Design \ 2-Story, DiningKitchen \ EatInKitchen, DiningRoomLevel \ Main, ElectricService \ CircBreakers, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Shingle, ExteriorFeatures \ ExteriorLght, ExteriorFeatures \ Fencing, ExteriorFeatures \ Sidewalks, ExteriorFeatures \ StreetLights, FamilyRoomLevel \ Basement, FireplaceCount \ NoFireplace, Floor \ Fully Carpeted, Floor \ Tile/Brick, Floor \ Vinyl, Floor \ Wood, Foundation \ ConcreteFoun, GarageSpaces \ 1-CarGarage, GarageType \ Attached, Handicap \ None, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, HotWater \ Natural Gas, InteriorFeatures \ 9Ft+Ceiling, InteriorFeatures \ AirFilterSys, InteriorFeatures \ BayWindow, InteriorFeatures \ CableTVWired, InteriorFeatures \ CeilngFan(s), InteriorFeatures \ StallShower, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, Kitchen1Level \ Main, LaundryType \ LowFlrLndry, LisMediaList \ Document, LisMediaList \ Photo, LivingRoomLevel \ Main, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, LocationTypes \ None, LotDescription \ FrontYard, LotDescription \ RearYard, LotDescription \ Trees/Wooded, MainBedroom \ FullBath-MBR, MainEntrance \ Foyer, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ 1-CarParking, PetsAllowedList \ Yes, PoolType \ NoPool, PorchDeck \ Breezeway, PropertyCondition \ Average+, PropertyType \ Residential, Roof \ FlatRoof, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, RoomList \ Den/Stdy/Lib, RoomList \ Dining Room, RoomList \ Family Rm, RoomList \ Kitchen, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Util/MudRoom, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, StoryList \ Main, StoryList \ Upper 1, Styles \ StraightThru, Type \ Semi-Detached, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 99
- Lot width: 27
- Parcel #: 582054500
- Zillow Home ID: 10529635
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $108-240K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Somerton home values will fall 1.7% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for Philadelphia as a whole. Among Somerton homes, this home is 7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 2.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Somerton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 77.7% less than in Philadelphia, and 74.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Somerton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Somerton home values.
|520 Parlin St Philadelphia, PA||$185K||--||--||1,440|
|Parlin St Philadelphia, PA||$189K||--||--||--|
|524 Parlin St Philadelphia, PA||$189K||3||3||1,440|
|518 Parlin St Philadelphia, PA||$184K||--||--||1,440|
|526 Parlin St Philadelphia, PA||$191K||--||--||1,440|
|516 Parlin St Philadelphia, PA||$184K||3||3||1,440|
|528 Parlin St Philadelphia, PA||$194K||3||--||1,440|
|10248 Jeanes St Philadelphia, PA||$208K||4||1||1,840|
|10246 Jeanes St Philadelphia, PA||$206K||4||1||1,840|
|514 Parlin St Philadelphia, PA||$183K||--||--||1,440|
|530 Parlin St Philadelphia, PA||$197K||--||--||1,440|
|10244 Jeanes St Philadelphia, PA||$216K||4||2.5||1,840|
|509 Parlin St Philadelphia, PA||$186K||--||--||1,440|
|512 Parlin St Philadelphia, PA||$185K||3||2.5||1,440|
|511 Parlin St Philadelphia, PA||$188K||--||--||1,440|
|507 Parlin St Philadelphia, PA||$182K||--||--||1,440|
|513 Parlin St Philadelphia, PA||$191K||--||--||1,440|
|10242 Jeanes St Philadelphia, PA||$205K||4||1||1,840|
|505 Parlin St Philadelphia, PA||$182K||--||--||1,440|
|515 Parlin St Philadelphia, PA||$203K||3||3||1,440|
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!