- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
522 Ruby St, Redwood City, CA 940623 beds, 2 baths, 1,390 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $813,000
- Price/sqft: $585
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,390 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 058143090
- Zillow Home ID: 15573522
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 522 Ruby Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94062 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.3% less than in Redwood City, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94062 home values.
- 514 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$726K21960
- 528 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$804K211,090
- 504 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$776K31.51,060
- 532 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$750K21980
- 529 Sapphire St Redwood City, CA$885K31.51,130
- 502 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$1.23M331,970
- 521 Sapphire St Redwood City, CA$872K321,269
- 548 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$979K321,881
- 515 Sapphire St Redwood City, CA$709K21880
- 472 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$719K21860
- 517 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$704K21860
- 521 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$763K321,270
- 507 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$1.24M432,000
- 505 Sapphire St Redwood City, CA$714K21990
- 533 Sapphire St Redwood City, CA$765K21990
- 556 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$917K321,220
- 501 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$729K21960
- 523 Ruby St Redwood City, CA--321,250
- 468 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$752K221,000
- 473 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$760K31910
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!