- Built in 1985
- Views: 2,976 all time views
- HOA Fee: $425
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $187,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $234
- Flooring: Tile
- View: Water
- Amenities \ Bike Storage, Amenities \ Community Pool, Amenities \ Community Room, Amenities \ Extra Storage, Amenities \ Fishing Pier, Approval \ Buyer, Exterior Features \ None, Furnished Desc \ Unfurnished, Heat \ Central Electric, HOA Desc \ Mandatory, Lot Desc \ See Remarks, Maintenance \ Manager, Maintenance \ Pest Control Exterior, Maintenance \ Reserve, Maintenance \ Trash Removal, Maintenance \ Water, Management \ Professional, Sewer \ Central, Table \ Residential, Water \ Central, Equipment \ Range, HOA Fee Freq \ Quarterly, Windows \ Single Hung, Boat Access \ See Remarks, Maintenance \ Pest Control Interior, Storm Protection \ None, Pets \ With Approval, Irrigation \ Central, Amenities \ Community Boat Dock, Community Type \ Boating, Construction \ Piling, Parking \ 1 Assigned, Master Bath Description \ Combo Tub And Shower, View \ Canal, Canal Width \ Canal Width 1-80, Floor Plan Type \ Split Bedrooms, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Construction \ Poured Concrete, Development \ BONITA BEACH PLANTATION HOUSE, Last Status \ Incoming, Floor Plan Type \ See Remarks, Road \ Public Road, Gulf Access Type \ See Remarks, Restrictions \ No Commercial
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Metal
- Stories: 4
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 48
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 314725B3015000110
- Zillow Home ID: 54933362
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $180-230K.
Market guideZillow predicts 34134 home values will rise 3.8% next year, compared to a 4.5% increase for Bonita Springs as a whole. Among 34134 homes, this home is valued 45.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34134, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.5% less than in Bonita Springs, and 30.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 34134 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bonita Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34134 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (47)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 5220 Bonita Beach Rd|
Nearby Schools in Bonita Springs
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!