- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5220 E 6th Avenue Pkwy, Denver, CO 802203 beds, 2 baths, 1,388 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $439,900
- Finished basement, 896 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 360 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,388 sqft
- Parcel #: 0607105010000
- Zillow Home ID: 13394605
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5220 E 6th Avenue Parkway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hilltop market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.4% lower than in Denver, and 43.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Hilltop home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hilltop home values.
- 545 Glencoe St Denver, CO$939K33.52,336
- 5210 E 6th Avenue Pkwy Denver, CO$682K432,350
- 525 Glencoe St Denver, CO$614K221,312
- 530 Forest St Denver, CO$746K31.52,840
- 5200 E 6th Avenue Pkwy Denver, CO$584K321,785
- 515 Glencoe St Denver, CO$1.93M474,131
- 520 Forest St Denver, CO$1.87M566,201
- 590 Glencoe St Denver, CO$614K332,286
- 501 Glencoe St Denver, CO$3.01M455,695
- 500 Forest St Denver, CO$2.3M465,472
- 520 Glencoe St Denver, CO$784K332,899
- 5310 E 6th Avenue Pkwy Denver, CO$514K321,621
- 510 Glencoe St Denver, CO$549K211,242
- 5285 E 6th Avenue Pkwy Denver, CO$1.35M33.53,417
- 5201 E 6th Avenue Pkwy Denver, CO$965K544,059
- 500 Glencoe St Denver, CO$918K32.52,685
- 5130 E 6th Avenue Pkwy Denver, CO$771K43.52,606
- 525 Forest St Denver, CO$953K442,970
- 5330 E 6th Avenue Pkwy Denver, CO$570K422,307
- 511 Forest St Denver, CO$1.11M453,838
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.