5220 Karl Pl NE, Washington, DC 200193 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,052 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,029 sqft
- Built in 1977
- 45 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2005 for $249,900
- Price/sqft: $105
- MLS #: DC8352128
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,052 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5203 0036
- Zillow Home ID: 513432
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5220 Karl Pl Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 20019 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 114.3% greater than in Washington, and 101.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20019 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20019 home values.
- 5222 Karl Pl NE Washington, DC$225K32.51,368
- 5218 Karl Pl NE Washington, DC$261K32.51,368
- 5224 Karl Pl NE Washington, DC$220K32.51,368
- 5216 Karl Pl NE Washington, DC$220K32.51,368
- 5226 Karl Pl NE Washington, DC$244K32.51,368
- 5214 Karl Pl NE Washington, DC$259K32.51,368
- 5228 Karl Pl NE Washington, DC$221K32.51,368
- 5212 Karl Pl NE Washington, DC$263K32.51,368
- 5230 Karl Pl NE Washington, DC$230K32.51,368
- 5210 Karl Pl NE Washington, DC$263K32.51,368
- 5232 Karl Pl NE Washington, DC$239K431,368
- 5245 Karl Pl NE Washington, DC--Studio----
- Porter Ct NE Washington, DC$264K42.51,330
- 5243 Karl Pl NE Washington, DC$164K21527
- 900 Porter Ct NE Washington, DC$260K32.51,330
- 5241 Karl Pl NE Washington, DC$198K311,054
- 902 Porter Ct NE Washington, DC$264K431,330
- 5249 Karl Pl NE Washington, DC$367K53.52,773
- 904 Porter Ct NE Washington, DC$216K32.51,330
- 5239 Karl Pl NE Washington, DC$171K31.51,054
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!