5220 Meadow Ave, Portage, IN 463683 beds, 1 bath, 1,920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,323 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- 288 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2009
- Price/sqft: $65
- MLS #: 340101
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 384 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,920 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Lot depth: 129
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 640515330005000016
- Zillow Home ID: 81502732
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5220 Meadow Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46368 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 39.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.2% lower than in Portage, and 37.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 46368 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portage.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46368 home values.
- 5212 Meadow Ave Portage, IN$95K31960
- 5226 Meadow Ave Portage, IN$131K311,334
- 5210 Independence Ave Portage, IN$131K31.51,178
- 5221 Meadow Ave Portage, IN$122K311,025
- 5215 Meadow Ave Portage, IN$107K311,040
- 5227 Meadow Ave Portage, IN$125K311,107
- 2807 Locust St Portage, IN$98K311,064
- 5204 Meadow Ave Portage, IN$95K31960
- 2800 Locust St Portage, IN$112K21900
- 2801 Locust St Portage, IN$79K311,008
- 5209 Meadow Ave Portage, IN$99K31960
- 5233 Meadow Ave Portage, IN$99K311,025
- 5218 Bell Ave Portage, IN$119K21960
- 5215 Royal Ave Portage, IN$138K421,120
- 2795 Locust St Portage, IN$125K31.52,128
- 5198 Meadow Ave Portage, IN$92K31960
- 5212 Bell Ave Portage, IN$73K21768
- 5200 Independence Ave Portage, IN$147K11.52,084
- 5249 Meadow Ave Portage, IN$109K31.5960
- 5245 Meadow Ave Portage, IN$93K321,228
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!