- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- 45 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,692 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $78,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $77
- MLS #: 21335746
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 1 space, 440 sqft
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Gas, Appliances \ Refrugerator, Architectural Style \ Bungalow, Cool \ CentralElectric, Eating Area \ EatInKitchen, Equipment \ SmokeAlarm, Equipment \ WaterSoftenerPaid, Exterior \ Aluminum, Exterior Amenities \ DrivewayGravel, Exterior Amenities \ FenceFullRear, Foundation \ Crawl, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Window Vinyl, Interior \ Wood Work Painted, Lot Information \ TreeMature, Master Bedroom Description \ FullTub, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Porch \ PatGlsEncl, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Options \ Cable Available, Utility Options \ Gas Connected, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Private Well, Water Heater \ Gas
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1942
- Parcel #: 491401103010000500
- Zillow Home ID: 1173295
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $44-45K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46227 home values will decrease 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46227 homes, this home is 18.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 15.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46227, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.7% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 17.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46227 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46227 home values.
|5218 Shelby St Indianapolis, IN||$76K||2||--||1,008|
|5222 Shelby St Indianapolis, IN||$114K||2||--||1,532|
|5138 Shelby St Indianapolis, IN||$88K||2||--||1,152|
|5228 Shelby St Indianapolis, IN||$109K||3||1||2,184|
|5130 Shelby St Indianapolis, IN||$86K||4||--||1,170|
|5230 Shelby St Indianapolis, IN||$88K||3||1||1,440|
|5114 Shelby St Indianapolis, IN||$113K||3||--||1,437|
|5240 Shelby St Indianapolis, IN||$85K||2||--||984|
|5260 Shelby St Indianapolis, IN||$82K||3||--||960|
|5110 Shelby St Indianapolis, IN||$97K||2||--||1,608|
|5106 Shelby St Indianapolis, IN||$105K||2||--||2,036|
|5304 Shelby St Indianapolis, IN||$105K||3||--||1,592|
|5023 Manker St Indianapolis, IN||$76K||3||1||1,045|
|5017 Manker St Indianapolis, IN||$105K||4||--||1,856|
|5025 Manker St Indianapolis, IN||$86K||3||--||1,225|
|1072 E Huntstead Ln Indianapolis, IN||$113K||3||2||2,464|
|5001 Manker St Indianapolis, IN||$97K||4||2.5||1,464|
|1076 E Huntstead Ln Indianapolis, IN||$87K||3||--||1,174|
|5029 Manker St Indianapolis, IN||$105K||3||--||2,160|
|5306 Shelby St Indianapolis, IN||$112K||3||2||2,312|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!