- Lot: 2,308 sqft
- Built in 1980
- Views: 8,667 all time views
- HOA Fee: $287
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $559,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $320
- Parking: 595 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Additional Listing Info \ Short Sale/ Subject to Lender, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Building Type \ Townhouse(s), Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ Barbecue Area, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Townhouse, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,748 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 70
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 56950008
- Zillow Home ID: 19759934
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $520-755K.
Market guideZillow predicts Cambrian Park home values will rise 6.4% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among Cambrian Park homes, this home is valued 27.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 39.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cambrian Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.1% less than in San Jose, and 77.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Cambrian Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cambrian Park home values.
|5224 Meridian Ave San Jose, CA||$591K||3||2.5||1,748|
|5220 Meridian Ave San Jose, CA||$590K||3||2.5||1,748|
|5226 Meridian Ave San Jose, CA||$591K||3||2.5||1,748|
|5218 Meridian Ave San Jose, CA||$592K||3||2.5||1,748|
|5228 Meridian Ave San Jose, CA||$593K||3||2.5||1,748|
|5230 Meridian Ave San Jose, CA||$589K||3||2.5||1,748|
|5216 Meridian Ave San Jose, CA||$600K||3||2.5||1,748|
|5170 Meridian Ave San Jose, CA||$590K||3||2.5||1,748|
|5214 Meridian Ave San Jose, CA||$630K||3||2.5||1,748|
|5172 Meridian Ave San Jose, CA||$597K||3||3||1,748|
|5174 Meridian Ave San Jose, CA||$631K||3||2.5||1,748|
|5212 Meridian Ave San Jose, CA||$632K||3||2.5||1,748|
|5176 Meridian Ave San Jose, CA||$648K||3||2.5||1,748|
|5210 Meridian Ave San Jose, CA||$636K||3||2.5||1,748|
|5178 Meridian Ave San Jose, CA||$639K||3||2.5||1,748|
|5208 Meridian Ave San Jose, CA||$636K||3||3||1,748|
|5180 Meridian Ave San Jose, CA||$637K||3||2.5||1,748|
|1441 Dentwood Dr San Jose, CA||$578K||4||2||1,370|
|1445 Dentwood Dr San Jose, CA||$658K||3||3||1,745|
|1439 Dentwood Dr San Jose, CA||$588K||3||2||1,220|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!