5224 SE 112th Ave, Portland, OR 972663 beds, 2 baths, 1,610 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 2006
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 413 sqft
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $233,000
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,610 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: R553205
- Zillow Home ID: 68350066
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5224 Se 112th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Powellhurst Gilbert market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 24.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 175% greater than in Portland, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Powellhurst Gilbert home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Powellhurst Gilbert home values.
- 5232 SE 112th Ave Portland, OR$192K--2.51,638
- 5218 SE 112th Ave Portland, OR$198K42.51,640
- 5210 SE 112th Ave Portland, OR$197K42.51,803
- 11211 SE Insley St Portland, OR$188K32.11,546
- 11217 SE Insley St Portland, OR$198K--2.51,638
- 11205 SE Insley St Portland, OR$201K32.51,620
- 11223 SE Insley St Portland, OR$199K--2.51,638
- 5202 SE 112th Ave Portland, OR$219K42.51,820
- 5237 SE 113th Ave Portland, OR$199K--2.51,638
- 5243 SE 113th Ave Portland, OR$193K32.51,638
- 5225 SE 113th Ave Portland, OR$258K342,292
- 11229 SE Insley St Portland, OR$186K--2.51,546
- 11134 SE Steele St Portland, OR$198K32.51,534
- 5207 SE 113th Ave Portland, OR$159K211,032
- 5131 SE 113th Ave Portland, OR$174K321,175
- 11235 SE Insley St Portland, OR$198K32.51,620
- 5249 SE 112th Ave # 0 Portland, OR$197K32--
- 11123 SE Steele St Portland, OR$285K32.52,711
- 11212 SE Insley St Portland, OR$201K331,588
- 11206 SE Insley St Portland, OR$198K--2.51,588
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.