5224 SW Orchid St, Portland, OR 972192 beds, 1 bath, 891 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Situated in a quiet neighborhood, this super charming home has hardwood floors and period detailing such as subway and hex tile. Relax by the cozy wood burning fireplace or entertain on the large backyard deck. Spacious and level back yard has grass and many mature plantings. Great for dogs or the avid gardener.
OUTBUILDING in backyard has electricity and could make great studio, shop , or?????
NEW since 2007: Double paned windows, high efficiency windows, new gutters exterior paint. Finished attic space and stainless appliances.
Markham Elementary School
Jackson Middle School
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $269,900
- Price/sqft: $303
- Parking: Off street
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 891 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1951
- Parcel #: R301716
- Zillow Home ID: 53982103
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5224 Sw Orchid Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ashcreek market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.2% less than in Portland, and 83.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Ashcreek home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ashcreek home values.
- 9212 SW 53rd Ave Portland, OR$226K211,153
- 9228 SW 53rd Ave Portland, OR$652K31.52,875
- 5208 SW Orchid St Portland, OR$609K633,018
- 9223 SW 52nd Ave Portland, OR$295K321,277
- 5229 SW Orchid St Portland, OR$262K31.51,350
- 9233 SW 52nd Ave Portland, OR$422K132,127
- 5225 SW Orchid St Portland, OR$422K211,143
- 9304 SW 53rd Ave Portland, OR$348K431,480
- 5243 SW Orchid St Portland, OR$266K321,272
- 9207 SW 53rd Ave Portland, OR$276K31.51,296
- 9221 SW 53rd Ave Portland, OR$311K32.51,336
- 9318 SW 53rd Ave Portland, OR$416K32.12,160
- 9319 SW 52nd Ave Portland, OR$262K32.51,367
- 9305 SW 53rd Ave Portland, OR$560K42.51,676
- 5311 SW Orchid St Portland, OR$420K511,938
- 5130 SW Orchid St Portland, OR$285K321,353
- 9302 SW 52nd Ave Portland, OR$294K31.51,184
- 5131 SW Orchid St Portland, OR$627K333,000
- 9323 SW 52nd Ave Portland, OR$252K21704
- SW 53rd Ave Portland, OR--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.