- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5225 Devon Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462263 beds, 2 baths, 2,448 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 252 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,448 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Lot depth: 201
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 490715122027000400
- Zillow Home ID: 1140385
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5225 Devon Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46226, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 193.4% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 105.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46226 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 5235 Devon Dr Indianapolis, IN$78K----1,357
- 5215 Devon Dr Indianapolis, IN$76K----1,105
- 5210 E 42nd St Indianapolis, IN$96K312,526
- 5200 E 42nd St Indianapolis, IN$121K422,760
- 5220 E 42nd St Indianapolis, IN$82K----1,196
- 5245 Devon Dr Indianapolis, IN$74K----1,224
- 5143 Devon Dr Indianapolis, IN$75K----1,002
- 5220 Devon Dr Indianapolis, IN$80K----1,118
- 5210 Devon Dr Indianapolis, IN$69K321,480
- 5230 Devon Dr Indianapolis, IN$80K----1,380
- 5160 E 42nd St Indianapolis, IN$80K----1,269
- 5230 E 42nd St Indianapolis, IN$122K312,426
- 5150 Devon Dr Indianapolis, IN$112K322,616
- 5255 Devon Dr Indianapolis, IN$80K----1,224
- 5135 Devon Dr Indianapolis, IN$83K----1,404
- 5240 Devon Dr Indianapolis, IN$72K----1,080
- 4185 N Grand Ave Indianapolis, IN$35K31976
- 5240 E 42nd St Indianapolis, IN$76K----1,244
- 5140 E 42nd St Indianapolis, IN$110K312,556
- 5138 Devon Dr Indianapolis, IN$75K----1,428
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.