5225 Landis St, San Diego, CA 921053 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,052 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,530 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $166
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Family room
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,052 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Parcel #: 4725630400
- Zillow Home ID: 17006019
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5225 Landis Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Chollas Creek market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 37.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 157.1% higher than in San Diego, and 34.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Chollas Creek home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chollas Creek home values.
- 5233 Landis St San Diego, CA$256K21806
- 5215 Landis St #B San Diego, CA$269K----480
- 5220 Landis St # 3 San Diego, CA$225K21800
- 5220 Landis St # 2 San Diego, CA$293K21800
- 5243 Landis St San Diego, CA$245K21885
- 3690 Knoxie St San Diego, CA$354K421,300
- 5225 Ogden St San Diego, CA$331K321,158
- 5201 Landis St # 5207 San Diego, CA$449K442,004
- 5218 Landis St San Diego, CA$327K311,200
- 5220 Landis St # 1 San Diego, CA$225K311,000
- 5208 Ogden St San Diego, CA$414K41.51,650
- 5240 Landis St San Diego, CA$306K31804
- 3678 Knoxie St San Diego, CA$347K321,185
- 3687 Hondo St San Diego, CA$355K421,250
- 5248-5250 Landis St San Diego, CA$380K321,840
- 3666 Knoxie St San Diego, CA$353K421,250
- 5255 Ogden St San Diego, CA$361K421,300
- 3679 Knoxie St San Diego, CA$362K421,300
- 3675 Hondo St San Diego, CA$360K421,300
- 3686 Hondo St San Diego, CA$354K321,415
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.