5225 Larchwood Ave, Philadelphia, PA 191433 beds, 1 bath, 712 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1919
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Dec 2008 for $36,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- View: Territorial
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 712 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 75
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 602148400
- Zillow Home ID: 10541293
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5225 Larchwood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cobbs Creek, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.4% greater than in Philadelphia, and 134.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cobbs Creek home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cobbs Creek home values.
- 5223 Larchwood Ave Philadelphia, PA$59K311,312
- 5227 Larchwood Ave Philadelphia, PA$93K311,312
- 5221 Larchwood Ave Philadelphia, PA$58K311,312
- 5229 Larchwood Ave Philadelphia, PA$88K311,312
- 5219 Larchwood Ave Philadelphia, PA$58K311,312
- 5231 Larchwood Ave Philadelphia, PA$96K311,312
- 5226 Addison St Philadelphia, PA------1,140
- 5220 Addison St Philadelphia, PA$64K311,140
- 5224 Addison St Philadelphia, PA$66K311,140
- 5230 Addison St Philadelphia, PA$68K311,140
- 5233 Larchwood Ave Philadelphia, PA$102K311,312
- 5217 Larchwood Ave Philadelphia, PA$68K311,437
- 5222 Addison St Philadelphia, PA$59K311,140
- 5232 Addison St Philadelphia, PA$71K311,140
- 5228 Addison St Philadelphia, PA$55K311,140
- 5235 Larchwood Ave Philadelphia, PA$93K311,312
- 5215 Larchwood Ave Philadelphia, PA$69K311,312
- 5234 Addison St Philadelphia, PA$63K311,140
- 5218 Addison St Philadelphia, PA$55K--11,140
- 5236 Addison St Philadelphia, PA$81K311,140
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.