- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5226 Johnson Ter, Port Charlotte, FL 339813 baths, 1,775 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $55,250
- Price/sqft: $31
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 441 sqft
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,775 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 402132258001
- Zillow Home ID: 43555270
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 5226 Johnson Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33981 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 51.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.6% less than in Port Charlotte, and 28.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33981 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Port Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33981 home values.
- 5262 Hopkins Ave Port Charlotte, FL$165K321,350
- 5246 Hopkins Ave Port Charlotte, FL--Studio----
- 5233 Johnson Ter Port Charlotte, FL$66K221,228
- 5277 Norlander Dr Port Charlotte, FL$99K--21,968
- 5238 Hopkins Ave Port Charlotte, FL$79K--21,253
- 5250 Johnson Ter Port Charlotte, FL$131K--21,919
- 5206 Chandler Ter Port Charlotte, FL$174K--31,974
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.