5228 Sereno Dr# A, Temple City, CA 91780
Sold on 8/1/13: $555,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Condo:2,060 sq ft
- Lot:0.55 acres
- Year Built:2002
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $555,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow133
- Last Remodel Year2002
- Parcel #5388010081
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID59276908
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$599,799||$564K – $648K||-$13,634||$291||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,526/mo||$1.9K – $3.1K/mo||-$35||$1.23||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts 91780 home values will rise 6% next year, compared to a 6.1% rise for Temple City as a whole. Among 91780 homes, this home is valued 0.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 32.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91780 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Temple City, and 89.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91780 home values.
Neighborhood for 5228 Sereno Drive # A
Nearby Schools in Temple City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- La Rosa Elementary (assigned) K-4 0.4 mi
- Cloverly Elementary (assigned) 4-6 0.6 mi
- Oak Avenue Intermediate School (assigned) 6-9 1.5 mi
- Temple City High (assigned) 8-12 1.5 mi
- Dr. Doug Sears Learning Center 2-12 0.3 mi
- Temple City Alternative School 5-12 0.3 mi
- First Lutheran School K-8 0.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005