- Lot: 4,399 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Views: 1,164 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $835,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $554
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 500 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Inverted Floor Plan, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Insulation - Unknown, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood - Partial, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Garage Parking Features \ RV/Boat Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas - Natural, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Location \ Cul-de-Sac, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,506 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: 02704311000
- Zillow Home ID: 16124982
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $655-915K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95062 home values will increase 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.5% increase for Santa Cruz as a whole. Among 95062 homes, this home is valued 25.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.2% less than in Santa Cruz, and 77.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95062 home values.
|515 Assembly Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$648K||3||2||1,215|
|510 6th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$569K||2||1||934|
|615 Eaton St Santa Cruz, CA||$526K||2||1||861|
|528 6th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$763K||4||2||1,444|
|514 Assembly Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$788K||2||3||1,369|
|601 Eaton St Santa Cruz, CA||$613K||3||2||1,004|
|515 7th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$769K||3||1.5||1,344|
|620 Eaton St Santa Cruz, CA||$1.12M||5||4||2,126|
|641 Eaton St Santa Cruz, CA||$716K||3||2||1,284|
|541 6th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$916K||3||2||2,400|
|480 6th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$643K||2||1||720|
|511 6th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$589K||2||1||801|
|561 6th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$904K||3||2||2,146|
|515 Eaton St Santa Cruz, CA||$551K||Studio||1||614|
|571 6th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$705K||3||1.5||1,270|
|470 6th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$792K||2||2||1,071|
|470 Assembly Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$863K||3||2||1,130|
|510 7th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$446K||2||1||950|
|528 5th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$561K||2||1||648|
|520 5th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$567K||2||1||634|
Nearby Schools in Santa Cruz
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!