523 Gifford St, Syracuse, NY 132047 beds, 2 baths, 2,182 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $26,000
- Price/sqft: $12
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,182 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 43
- Parcel #: 31150009700000010390000000
- Zillow Home ID: 31683383
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 523 Gifford Street
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 4 beds, 2 baths
2,072 sqft, 3,049 sqft lot, built in 1925
- 4 beds, 2 baths
- 521 Gifford St Syracuse, NY$79K631,260
- 525 Gifford St Syracuse, NY$69K421,428
- 519 Gifford St Syracuse, NY$61K321,243
- 527 Gifford St Syracuse, NY$64K31996
- 420 Seymour St Syracuse, NY$86K41.51,469
- 517 Gifford St Syracuse, NY--------
- 426 Seymour St Syracuse, NY--622,376
- 418 Seymour St Syracuse, NY$59K221,062
- 529 Gifford St Syracuse, NY$125K632,884
- 534 Gifford St Syracuse, NY$50K11790
- 515 Gifford St Syracuse, NY--------
- 428 Seymour St Syracuse, NY$131K632,400
- 424 Seymour St Syracuse, NY$82K41.51,469
- 416 Seymour St Syracuse, NY$67K321,364
- 532 Gifford St Syracuse, NY$71K622,316
- 540 Gifford St Syracuse, NY$57K211,082
- 530 Gifford St Syracuse, NY$74K522,080
- 531 Gifford St Syracuse, NY$43K311,287
- 513 Gifford St Syracuse, NY$62K622,196
- 414 Seymour St Syracuse, NY--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!