A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,003 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1895
- Views: 5,472 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $224,950
- Last sale price/sqft: $141
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Disposal, Cooling \ Central Air, Flooring \ Wood, HalfBaths \ 1, HasBasement \ 0, HasBodyOfWater \ 0, Heating \ Heat Pump, IsForeClosure \ 0, IsNewConstruction \ 0, IsSale \ 1, LotSquareFootage \ 0, PropertyMasterType \ Single Family, HasPool \ 0, HasWaterFront \ 0, CondoFee \ 0, CvrdParking1Spaces \ 0, CvrdParking2Spaces \ 0, HasWaterAccess \ 0, HasWaterView \ 0, HOAFee \ 0, TotalLeasedUnits \ 0, TotalNoOfUnits \ 0, TotalUnfurnishedUnits \ 0, Exterior \ Wood, Fireplaces \ 0, PropertyType \ Single Family, Cooling \ Heat Pump, Sewer \ Public Sewer, TotalSquareFeet \ 1600, Appliances \ Washer, Appliances \ Dryer, Roofing \ Metal, GarageType \ None, Ownership \ Individuals, Flooring \ Tile, NoOfLevels \ 2, Sewer \ Public Water, InteriorFeatures \ Dining Area, Style \ 2-Story, InteriorFeatures \ 9 Ft + Ceilings, InteriorFeatures \ Island, InteriorFeatures \ MBR Bath, LotDescription \ Corner, Flooring \ Carpet-W-W, Appliances \ Electric Cooking, Style \ Rowhouse, Directions \ House is on the right, Acreage \ 0.046, TotalTaxes \ 2232, ListingDate \ 2015-05-01T00:00:00, Directions \ East on E. Broad St, Directions \ left on N 28th Street
- Roof type: Metal
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: E0000528032
- Zillow Home ID: 12520116
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $200-245K.
Market guideZillow predicts Church Hill home values will rise 3% next year, compared to a 1.9% increase for Richmond as a whole. Among Church Hill homes, this home is valued 8.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Church Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100% greater than in Richmond, and 88.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Church Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Church Hill home values.
|521 N 28th St Richmond, VA||$220K||3||2.5||1,680|
|519 N 28th St Richmond, VA||$213K||3||2.5||1,634|
|517 N 28th St Richmond, VA||$113K||1||1||988|
|515 N 28th St Richmond, VA||$108K||1||1||988|
|2809 E Leigh St Richmond, VA||$222K||3||2.5||1,904|
|513 N 28th St Richmond, VA||$225K||4||2.5||2,080|
|2800 E Leigh St Richmond, VA||$191K||3||2||1,550|
|604 N 28th St Richmond, VA||$176K||2||2.5||1,310|
|2804 E Leigh St # A Richmond, VA||$265K||2||2||1,980|
|511 N 28th St Richmond, VA||$264K||4||3||2,020|
|619 N 28th St Richmond, VA||$244K||3||2.5||2,016|
|2806 E Leigh St Richmond, VA||$210K||4||2||1,800|
|512 N 29th St Richmond, VA||$222K||3||2.5||2,000|
|600 N 28th St Richmond, VA||--||--||--||2,552|
|509 N 28TH St Richmond, VA||$161K||--||2||2,640|
|605 N 28th St Richmond, VA||$158K||3||1.5||1,300|
|602 N 28th St Richmond, VA||$194K||2||2.5||1,310|
|2808 E Leigh St Richmond, VA||$214K||3||1.5||1,798|
|2808 1/2 E Leigh St Richmond, VA||--||--||--||--|
|2810 E Leigh St Richmond, VA||$164K||3||1.5||1,440|
Nearby Schools in Richmond
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.