523 Palm St, Scranton, PA 185053 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,329 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- 18 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $47,250
- Price/sqft: $36
- MLS #: 14-3840
- Parking: 0 space
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,329 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 16707020045
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 9574040
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 523 Palm Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18505 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 26% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.4% less than in Scranton, and 4.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 18505 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Scranton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18505 home values.
- 515 Palm St Scranton, PA$64K------
- 525 Palm St # 527 Scranton, PA$64K------
- 529 Palm St Scranton, PA$99K421,500
- 513 Palm St Scranton, PA$69K211,250
- 531 Palm St Scranton, PA$65K------
- 516 Fig St Scranton, PA$99K------
- 534 Fig St # R Scranton, PA$49K------
- 534 Fig St Scranton, PA$93KStudio--2,550
- 1515 Pittston Ave Scranton, PA$160K31.54,135
- 1523 Pittston Ave Scranton, PA$65K------
- 539 Palm St Scranton, PA$109K211,512
- 1513 Pittston Ave Scranton, PA$62K322,000
- 536 Palm St Scranton, PA$102K------
- 1527 Pittston Ave Scranton, PA$82K432,700
- 528 Palm St Scranton, PA$96K------
- 532 Palm St Scranton, PA$101K------
- 516 Palm St Scranton, PA$63K------
- 526 Palm St Scranton, PA$96K------
- 540 Palm St Scranton, PA$66K------
- 1529 Pittston Ave Scranton, PA$111K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292