- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
523 Ruby St, Redwood City, CA 940623 beds, 2 baths, 1,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 80 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $585,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- this is a double lot that may be sub-dividable.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,250 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 058144290
- Zillow Home ID: 15573568
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 523 Ruby Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94062 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.3% lower than in Redwood City, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94062 home values.
- 543 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$732K311,070
- 521 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$753K321,270
- 547 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$907K211,150
- 517 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$703K21860
- 524 Quartz St Redwood City, CA$828K211,300
- 520 Quartz St Redwood City, CA$881K221,090
- 516 Quartz St Redwood City, CA$893K311,090
- 555 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$819K21960
- 507 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$1.24M432,000
- 532 Quartz St Redwood City, CA$1.53M322,130
- 508 Quartz St Redwood City, CA$923K421,320
- 532 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$752K21980
- 548 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$960K321,881
- 556 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$918K321,220
- 528 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$806K211,090
- 501 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$731K21960
- 506 Quartz St Redwood City, CA$755K311,150
- 522 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$904K321,390
- 538 Quartz St Redwood City, CA$750K21840
- 561 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$1.95M64.54,300
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292