523 W 143rd St APT 4D, New York, NY 100313 beds, 2 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1910
- Laundry: In Unit
- Flooring: Hardwood
- , 8' 8" ceilings, North South and West exposures, Partial skyline view Prewar detail Exposed brick Light - excellent Windows - new Renovated bathroom Washer/dryer Dishwasher
- Dining room
- Family room
- Room count: 6
- Unit count: 24
- Zillow Home ID: 2123826521
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 523 W 143rd Street APT 4D
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hamilton Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 2.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% lower than in New York, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Hamilton Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hamilton Heights home values.
- 521-523 W 143rd St New York, NY$4.1M1129,520
- 511 W 143rd St APT 43 New York, NY$1.74M3----
- 527 W 143rd St APT 51 New York, NY$1.61M31.5--
- 515 W 143rd St APT 41 New York, NY$1.69M41.5--
- 527 W 143rd St APT 24 New York, NY$501K21--
- 505 W 143rd St APT 52 New York, NY$493K21--
- 519 W 143rd St APT 41 New York, NY$922K41--
- 519 W 143rd St APT 23 New York, NY$1.19M32--
- 519 W 143rd St APT 63 New York, NY$726K21--
- 519 W 143rd St APT 62 New York, NY$674K41.5--
- 527 W 143rd St New York, NY$4.29M----29,520
- 527 W 143rd St APT 54 New York, NY$686K2----
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.