5230 Appleton St, Riverside, CA 925043 beds, 2 baths, 1,074 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $171,000
- Price/sqft: $159
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 441 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,074 sqft
- Parcel #: 226073007
- Zillow Home ID: 17849070
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5230 Appleton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Grand market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 35.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.9% higher than in Riverside, and 26.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Grand home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Grand home values.
- 5220 Appleton St Riverside, CA$239K31.751,074
- 5240 Appleton St Riverside, CA$240K311,074
- 6327 Sheridan Ct Riverside, CA$249K321,596
- 5194 Appleton St Riverside, CA$258K31.751,307
- 5250 Appleton St Riverside, CA$262K31.751,438
- 6328 Banner Ct Riverside, CA$244K321,074
- 6407 Nidever Ave Riverside, CA$276K51.751,668
- 6311 Sheridan Ct Riverside, CA$248K31.751,237
- 5184 Appleton St Riverside, CA$246K421,196
- 5260 Appleton St Riverside, CA$378K421,794
- 6312 Banner Ct Riverside, CA$259K321,329
- 6328 Sheridan Ct Riverside, CA$245K31.751,218
- 6419 Nidever Ave Riverside, CA$280K421,689
- 5195 Merrill Ave Riverside, CA$279K521,668
- 6295 Sheridan Ct Riverside, CA$251K41.751,196
- 6296 Banner Ct Riverside, CA$256K321,314
- 6312 Sheridan Ct Riverside, CA$254K31.751,237
- 5176 Appleton St Riverside, CA$248K321,237
- 5270 Appleton St Riverside, CA$230K31.751,074
- 5183 Merrill Ave Riverside, CA$279K51.751,668
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292