5231 Sunset Dr, Palatine, IL 600674 beds, 5 baths, 3,944 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.95 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $550,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,944 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 02342030010000
- Zillow Home ID: 3276183
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5231 Sunset Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60067, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.7% lower than in Rolling Meadows, and 88.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60067 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Rolling Meadows.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60067 home values.
- 2974 Brookview Ln Palatine, IL$310K--2.51,593
- 5230 Sunset Dr Palatine, IL$475K--21,875
- 3000 Brookview Ln Palatine, IL$311K--2.51,754
- 5220 Sunset Dr Palatine, IL$317K--21,631
- 5201 Sunset Dr Palatine, IL$483K322,600
- 5250 Sunset Dr Palatine, IL$625K--3.52,781
- 103 Edgewood Ct Rolling Meadows, IL$357K--2.51,837
- 5200 Sunset Dr Palatine, IL$291K321,317
- 3110 Brookview Ln Palatine, IL$327K--2.51,550
- 5155 Sunset Dr Palatine, IL$697K--2.53,118
- 104 Edgewood Ct Rolling Meadows, IL$254K--11,359
- 104 Edgewood Ct Rolling Meadows, IL$213K421,359
- 105 Edgewood Ct Rolling Meadows, IL$245K--21,359
- 102 Edgewood Ct Rolling Meadows, IL$258K--21,359
- 106 Green Meadow Ct Rolling Meadows, IL$235K321,288
- 2851 Brookview Ln Palatine, IL$414K--21,586
- 2975 Brookview Ln Palatine, IL$598K--2.52,709
- 107 Green Meadow Ct Rolling Meadows, IL$251K--11,359
- 106 Edgewood Ct Rolling Meadows, IL$371K--2.51,837
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.