5232 Carder St, Jacksonville, FL 32205
Sold on 1/5/12: $32,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,508 sq ft
- Lot:9,562 sqft
- Year Built:1955
- Last Sold:Jan 2012 for $32,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Extra room can be used as a game room or bedroom.
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow794
- Elementary SchoolHyde Park Elementary
- High SchoolRober E. Lee
- Last Remodel Year1960
- Lot Depth141
- Lot Width66
- Middle SchoolLake Shore Middle
- Parcel #0676150000
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- School DistrictDuval
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID44474039
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$92,210||$81K – $104K||+$2,016||$61||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$919/mo||$873 – $1.1K/mo||$0||$0.61||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Hillcrest home values will increase 4.1% next year, compared to a 6.8% increase for Jacksonville as a whole. Among Hillcrest homes, this home is valued 38.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 60.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hillcrest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 63% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.6% lower than in Jacksonville, and 287.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Hillcrest home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hillcrest home values.
Neighborhood for 5232 Carder Street
- 5242 Carder St Jacksonville, FL$51K31.01,040
- 5228 Carder St Jacksonville, FL$84K32.01,200
- 5261 Hollycrest Dr Jacksonville, FL$56K31.01,120
- 5216 Carder St Jacksonville, FL$65K31.51,217
- 5253 Hollycrest Dr Jacksonville, FL$86K31.51,486
- 5269 Hollycrest Dr Jacksonville, FL$54K31.01,040
- 5252 Carder St Jacksonville, FL$59K31.01,075
- 5241 Carder St Jacksonville, FL$75K31.01,428
- 5233 Carder St Jacksonville, FL$86K31.01,390
- 5243 Hollycrest Dr Jacksonville, FL$66K31.51,236
- 5279 Hollycrest Dr Jacksonville, FL$80K21.01,340
- 5251 Carder St Jacksonville, FL$53K31.01,130
- 5223 Carder St Jacksonville, FL$66K31.01,415
- 5266 Carder St Jacksonville, FL$68K31.01,187
- 5259 Carder St Jacksonville, FL$67K31.01,040
- 5321 Hollycrest Dr Jacksonville, FL$53K31.01,120
- 5213 Carder St Jacksonville, FL$67K31.01,148
- 5309 Hollycrest Dr Jacksonville, FL$58K31.01,082
- 5240 Redrac St Jacksonville, FL$69K31.01,270
- 5234 Redrac St Jacksonville, FL$50K31.0810
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005