5235 279th Ave NE, Redmond, WA 980534 beds, 3 baths, 4,043 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
if peace and serenity is your thing than you have found it, the neigborhood is very quiet and family oriented, you will love to wake up to the sounds of birds singing and the home is only a few minutes drive to the major shoping areas, it feels as if you were not int he city but yet its around the corner.
- Lot: 0.8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $640,000
- Price/sqft: $158
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 170 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage, 2 spaces, 460 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Wet Bar
- Wine Cellar
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,043 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7302000320
- Zillow Home ID: 65221736
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5235 279th Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98053, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% higher than in Redmond, and 29.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98053 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98053 home values.
- 5225 279th Ave NE Redmond, WA$529K32.252,920
- 5408 277th Ave NE Redmond, WA$568K322,660
- 5314 277th Ave NE Redmond, WA$601K32.52,750
- 5205 279th Ave NE Redmond, WA$580K32.752,940
- 5320 279th Ave NE Redmond, WA--------
- 5224 277th Ave NE Redmond, WA$486K41.752,250
- 5334 279th Ave NE Redmond, WA$572K32.53,480
- 5420 279th Ave NE Redmond, WA$470K332,400
- 5117 279th Ave NE Redmond, WA$697K32.53,290
- 5204 277th Ave NE Redmond, WA$511K41.752,280
- 5308 279th Ave NE Redmond, WA$503K31.752,130
- 5222 279th Ave NE Redmond, WA$557K333,210
- 5141 280th Ln NE Redmond, WA$418K31.751,520
- 5027 279th Ave NE Redmond, WA$489K31.752,170
- 5026 277th Ave NE Redmond, WA$451K31.752,060
- 5417 277th Ave NE Redmond, WA$646K32.53,210
- 5413 277th Ave NE Redmond, WA$563K422,670
- 5109 280th Ln NE Redmond, WA$623K43.253,600
- 5311 277th Ave NE Redmond, WA$652K32.52,860
- 5221 277th Ave NE Redmond, WA$559K31.752,090
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.