5235 Jason St, Houston, TX 770963 beds, 2 baths, 1,950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,140 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2012
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 480 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,950 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Parcel #: 0853860000008
- Zillow Home ID: 28023610
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5235 Jason Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Meyerland Area, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.5% lower than in Houston Metro, and 48.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Meyerland Area home values rise more quickly than other regions in Houston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 5239 Jason St Houston, TX$374K322,124
- 5231 Jason St Houston, TX$352K321,926
- 5218 Imogene St Houston, TX$422K42.52,539
- 5222 Imogene St Houston, TX$427K42.52,260
- 5243 Jason St Houston, TX$375K422,033
- 5227 Jason St Houston, TX$366K321,908
- 5214 Imogene St Houston, TX$547K322,216
- 5234 Jason St Houston, TX$392K321,796
- 5226 Imogene St Houston, TX$463K32.52,832
- 5230 Jason St Houston, TX$403K321,939
- 5226 Jason St Houston, TX$383K322,180
- 5242 Jason St Houston, TX$594K432,275
- 5247 Jason St Houston, TX$366K332,322
- 5223 Jason St Houston, TX$605K533,480
- 5230 Imogene St Houston, TX$421K322,243
- 5223 Imogene St Houston, TX$501K422,446
- 5210 Imogene St Houston, TX$553K42.52,585
- 5219 Imogene St Houston, TX$526K32.52,410
- 5222 Jason St Houston, TX$360K421,813
- 5227 Jackwood St Houston, TX$586K433,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.